Kelly is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to staff Warehouse Worker positions at BIC in Charlotte, NC. BIC is the country’s leading manufacturer of disposable ballpoint pens and lighters.
Virtual Hiring Event
Tuesday, May 5th - 9:30am to 5:00pm
Book Your Virtual Interview- https://kelly-services.appointlet.com/s/event-55
For the Virtual Hiring Event a recruiter will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time to discuss the opportunity, your interests/preferences, and qualifications.
Shifts & Pay Rates
- 2nd Shift: Mon - Sat, 3pm – 10:30pm ($11.00/hour)
- 3rd Shift: Sun - Fri, 11pm - 6:30am ($11.25/hour)
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to pick and pack small parts for packaging
- Ability to follow strict safety, quality and production standards
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 10 hours at a time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Great Perks & Incentives
- Opportunities for overtime
- Clean, temperature controlled environment
- Location accessible via bus line
- Employee discount program for cell phone plans, travel, electronics and much more!
- Kelly sponsored ACA health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Supplemental medical, vision, dental, short-term disability, group term life, & prescription drug plans
- Transportation spending accounts
- Weekly electronic pay
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.