Kelly Services is hiring Customer Service Reps / Insurance Claim Processors in Florence, SC for 7 month Temp to Hire contracts. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online today!
Insurance Claim Processor / Customer Service
7 month Temp to Perm
- Acts as primary customer service agent in processing or responding to basic customer requests, inquiries and/or orders.
- Customer Service may be by telephone, fax, email or regular mail.
- Provides basic product/service/application information.
- Provides basic information on pricing and product availability.
- Must process orders, requests, returns and adjustments.
- Enforces policies within guidelines.
- Develops or prepares reports as required.
- Must efficiently utilize the computer support system.
- Utilizes internal contact resources for specific situations.
- Exercises judgment and diplomacy, as required.
- Maintains current information in an easy-to-use format.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Must have some basic knowledge of computers.
- Coordinates and expedites services issues to higher levels or other departments as needed.
- Ability to understand complex insurance forms to allow accurate updating to the clients database so clients can meet complicated regulatory obligations and to ensure the property has insurance coverage at all times.
- Identify numerous policy types from complex insurance forms and determine action needed. For example: PUD, Town Home, Flood, Wind, etc.
- Ability to determine when multiple updates are required based upon information received on a single document.
- Make timely premium payments from established escrow accounts to ensure there is continuous coverage.
- Validate documents in accordance with established client procedures.
- Outbound telephone calls to insurance agents and/or insurance carriers.
- Open and/or complete tasks and routes.
- Work special assignments, if applicable to the unit.
- Learn and process more than one client, if the opportunity is available.
- 1+ years experience in Customer Service, call center preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.