For over 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary Inspection Technician position for a well-known Bio-pharmaceutical company in West Chester, OH!
JOB TITLE: Inspection Technician
LOCATION: West Chester, OH
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 3 Months
SHIFT HOURS: 12-hour shifts 2-2-3 rotation
Day Shift -- 6am to 630pm
Night Shift -- 6pm to 630am
PAY RATE: $17.63 (no shift differential)
- High school graduate, vocational school graduate or equivalent
- 1 Year of experience in a pharmaceutical or cGMP regulated environment
- Must have the ability to effectively understand, read, write, communicate and follow instructions in the English language.
- Good attention to detail is required. Individual must be capable of keeping accurate records and performing mathematical calculations.
- Must be comfortable working in a cleanroom environment
- Have to pass 20/20 vision exam, can wear corrective lenses
- Have to pass a color blindness test
- Prior production experience in manufacturing and cleanroom environment
- Knowledge of cGMPs and FDA policies/procedures
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform cleaning and housekeeping activities for assigned areas as required to maintain a cGMP environment.
- Inspect product for any defects and report as seen
- Operate equipment, performs in- process monitoring, line clearances, OEE data collection, cosmetic inspection and completes batch record entries in accordance with cGMPs
- Knowledge of product security controls including controlled substance handling.
- Responsible for outgoing quality level.
- Some overtime will be required with prior notice to support business needs.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!#Mya-RPA_AZ-Machine Operator - Entry Level w HS GED
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.