Kelly Services is seeking qualified candidates for Custodial Workers! This is a temp to hire position with one of large clients in Knoxville, TN.
This position is a temp to hire role and includes benefits once hired on!
Benefits once hired on include State Benefits, 3 Free Classes and 50% Tuition Discount!
Pay rate: $10.00/hour and $10.50/hour once hired on
Shifts: 1st and 3rd shift positions are available
- Empty trash cans
- Empty paper recycling bins
- Empty official can and plastic bottle recycling
- Remove litter and debris
- Straighten furniture
- Clean entrance mats
- Clean or disinfect doorknobs, lever handles, push plates, push bars, and pull handles
- Disinfect restroom fixtures, mirrors, and partitions
- Spot clean door glass and entrance glass
- Clean chalk boards and white boards
- Spot clean wet wipe surfaces
- Vacuum or damp wipe furniture
- Spot mop
- Autoscrub or mop
- Burnish (buff)
- 6 months experience of janitorial/custodial or housekeeping work
- Candidates must be open to a flexible schedule
Please apply here or send updated resume to Stephanie at STEM547@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.