KellyOCG is seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Phoenix, AZ. This is a long-term, ongoing contract with both benefits and PTO! Please find the job description and required skills below. For immediate consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and apply online.
Long-term, Ongoing Contract
- Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment.
- Multi-tasked responsibilities include, non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management Techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
- AA degree in a technical field including mechanical, chemical, or electrical engineering.
- Prefer at least 1 year of work experience in Semiconductor cleanroom.
Basic Computer Systems Competency:
- Computer Literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email.
- Good problem-solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.