Kelly Services is currently seeking Production Operators for a cutting-edge production and manufacturing facility, located in St Joseph, MO. These positions are an entry level manufacturing position for the production team that is vital to the current demand of the product. The current positions play an integral role in the production line and process while maintaining a safe and productive work place. Also aids in the making, packing, preservation of goods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows all safety protocol to include food safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulatory needs.
- Daily operating activates for producing finished goods while maintaining a safe, high quality, productive manufacturing environment.
- Environment is cold, has certain smells within the factory and must be able to handle both the cold and smells.
- Client requires employees on their first day to be able to work any shift, then they assign shifts at that time.
- Must be available for overtime and weekends.
Problem solving skills.
- Work at a fast paced in order to facilitate product distribution in a timely fashion.-Self Starter.
- Excellent comprehensive and communication skills while performing individually in a team environment.
- Ability to and efficiently work in a cool environment with temperatures between 30 to 40 degrees.
- Ability to understand and follow rules of safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Teamwork and a positive professional attitude essential to maintaining a culture of cooperation and respect.
- Punctual, dependable and attention to detail.
- Food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to repetitively lift heavy objects up to 35 lbs.
Pay $15 hour and up depending on shift
Call to apply 816-244-9321 or respond to this advertisement and a remote recruiter will contact you. These positions are not staffed by the local branch.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.