Kelly Services is looking for Packaging & Labeling Line Workers for a Veterinary Pharmaceutical Production Facility in St. Joseph, MO.
These are entry level roles, and the successful candidate will be able to independently and accurately:
- Prepare all assigned records, calculations, and documentation as required.
- Properly handle and dispose of hazardous waste,
- Read and follow schedules, procedures and production documents,
- Have knowledge and follow all safety precautions and procedures.
- Provide accurate counts of work in progress, finished goods and packaging components.
- Set up and operate the label center rewinder as assigned.
- Operate minor packaging equipment as instructed.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Maintain label integrity within the packaging operations to prevent mix-up or mislabeling.
- Perform final product quality inspections.
- Perform line audit to insure proper material usage.
- Accurately prepare all assigned production records and documentation.
- Read and understand packaging record, demonstrated by assembling product into proper configurations.
- Perform packaging assembly without mix-up or omission of components.
- Independently clean and organize production rooms.
- Monitor product storage criteria and maintain proper temperature.
- Prior warehouse experience, including machine operation preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have legible handwriting.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1st Shift: Monday through Friday, 5:00AM to 3:30PM
- $12 hour
You can either respond to this advertisement and a Kelly Remote Recruiter will call you, or you can reach out to Isaac Carlson at 1-573-239-8549.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.