We are currently looking for a Vehicle Inspector in Mt. Juliet, TN with a keen eye for detail. This individual will be responsible for the receiving, inventory, inspection, and documentation of vehicles prior to sale at auction. The daily operation will require an individual to conduct a complete vehicle inspection, determine any issues based upon provided criteria, document all aspects of the inspection process, and report all information back to the customer so these vehicles can be transported to auction sites.
The ideal individual will be comfortable working both independently and within a team environment. They will possess the skill to spot imperfections and have a laser focus for details. They will be required to maintain a certain level of personal responsibility in order to get the job done. These individuals like the ability work in an office environment and outdoors, even when the weather might not cooperate.
Rate of pay: $15.50 an hour!
As an Inspector you are responsible to conduct the following task but are not limited to these duties:
• Full inspection of vehicles returned to central lot
• This includes exterior, interior, engine compartment, trunk, and 6-point undercarriage
• Required to complete 30+ photographs, glamour shots of vehicles
• Document any and all damage
• Estimate length and cost of repairs
• Photograph all necessary issues
• Upload completed data remotely to system database
• Ensure 100% accuracy and compliance
• Full inventory of designated lot weekly
• Complete daily inventory or all arriving vehicles
• Report all status detail in a timely manner to leadership and primary stakeholders
• Work with vendors to ensure proper processes are followed
• Establish and maintain working relationships with site personnel
• Issue resolution with any and all parties involved within the process scope
• Maintain a clean safe work environment
• Follow all posted safety requirements
• Ability to work in all weather conditions and get dirty at times
• Willingness to travel to other regions to support needs, if necessary
Qualifications – Required Skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. 2 - 4 Year college degree or certifications preferred.
• Working knowledge of technology (tablet applications, cellphone, etc)
• Attention to detail a must
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to work autonomously at time with limited supervision
• Team player with the ability to work directly with co-workers, managers, customers, and other onsite personnel
• Valid Driver’s license
• Ability to stand, walk, and sit for prolong periods
• Ability to bend, squat, and kneel
• Master ASE certified technician or Body Shop repair experience
• Knowledge of repair costs and billable repair hours
• Previous vehicle inspection experience
• Positive Attitude
If you are interested, apply immediately via this posting!!
NOTE: This position is not recruited from your local branch office. Apply via this posting only!!!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.