Pneumatic and Hydraulic Assembler
WORK LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
PAY RATE: $16/hr
1st shift (6:00-14:30)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Manufacturing/Production
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT: Temporary
The Assembler works in a fast-paced industrial environment, maintaining the rental fleet and assembling new equipment for sale. Because of the short notice and urgent requirements typical in this area, this individual must be self-motivated and able to follow instructions well. He/she must be safety conscious and often is required to work overtime and weekends.
· Recondition pneumatic and hydraulic motors, electrical components, and heavy machinery
· Assemble / recondition of industrial equipment under the instruction of a senior technician
· Assemble of equipment subcomponents, such as mechanisms, expansion sections, powered wheel assemblies, etc.
· From experience, resolves any assembly problems, and reports any other problems to lead for assistance
· Thinks ahead, and maintains a strong commitment to excellence and quality
· Reading, interpreting, and following engineering drawings and schematics
· Work as a member of a team
· High School Diploma
Send a current - up to date - resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: ASSEMBLY: TULSA, OK
*** Within the email, send a Brief summary of your experience and 3 reasons why you would be the Best candidate for this position.
If new to Kelly Services, created a Kelly profile today.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.