Kelly has immediate openings for 2nd shift manufacturing assemblers for our manufacturing client located in the Fairdale area.
As a manufacturing assembler placed with Kelly, you will be working at multiple stations on an assembly line using a variety of hand and air tools. This is a hands-on NON-climate controlled environment.
- 2nd shift: 2:45pm – 10:45pm Monday to Friday
- $13/hr - $15.25 when hired
- Weekly starts
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Performing repetitive work to meet company quotas
- Fastening parts together with bolts, screws, rivets, or other fasteners using hand, air, and power tools
- Previous assembly / manufacturing experience a plus
- You will need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work independently and safely at all times
- Steel or composite boots are required
Interested Contact Nikki NOW for immediate consideration
- Call: 812.590.8157
- Text CABINETS to: 855.205.0278
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.