Come join a 30 year old thriving company who is one of the largest and fastest growing privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed nationwide.
They are seeking to hire 65 Customer Care Loss Mitigation representatives and will be interviewing soon. You would be working remotely and equipment would be provided to you. You will be assisting customers with general customer service, collections, and loss mitigation.
- Acts as single point of contact to assigned borrowers currently 45 days delinquent
or greater, borrower is in a confirmed disaster area, or borrower requests loss
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned mortgage accounts
that are 45 days or more delinquent.
- Work with borrower on repayment plans to get them back to a current status.
- Assist the borrower with loss mitigation options, how to apply, and status updates.
- Must be familiar with investor guidelines and available programs.
- Remain as the single point of contact until the borrower is current or approved for
- Maintains confidentiality of customer-s non-public information.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Answers inbound/outbound calls involving customer service and collection issues.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous customer service, call center, collections and mortgage experience
- required. Prior loss mitigation experience preferred.
If you are ready for a change and interested in hearing more about it, send me your resume and I will call you. I can be reached at 562-305-1209. I offer $75 referral bonuses!
Recruiter at Kelly Services
GED or high school diploma
Work remote for indefinite period with all equipment provided by company
Great benefits that you would be eligible for first of the month!
Medical, dental vision
Company offers 401K with employee match, PTO time based on accrual, can accrue 16 PTO days for entire year, can carry over 5 PTO days every year
After 90 days, receive holiday pay - If they start May 18th, they get Labor Day off. Community Service Day off every year. Major holidays such as Christmas, New Years, etc. off.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.