Kelly is now hiring for Fulfillment Clerks in Edgewood NY, multiple openings starting immediately!
Pay rate: $14.00 /hr
Day Shift – Flex start time between 7:00am-1:00pm but must commit to 8,10 or 12-hour days - 3-7-day commitment
Night shift – Flexible start time between 11:00am – 2:00pm to flex end time. Must commit to 10-12 hours per day. 3-7-day commitment
Looking for candidates with computer knowledge, ability to multitask and work in a fast past environment.
- Fulfillment of materials and orders to ensure daily SLA is completed for all Clients
- Review material accuracy and quality by following the fulfillment guidelines provided in source documents (pack slips, reports, emails and databases)
- Participates actively in daily operations meetings and collaborates in projects to evaluate workflow and look for opportunities to enhance processes
- Maintain effective communication with all the departments (Print, QA, Warehouse and Shipping) to ensure the best quality service and limit room for error
- Investigate Fulfillment problems that might jeopardize the delivery time or quality, analyze root causes and derive solutions
- Acts as the first contact for Client Services when information about orders status is needed and aims to provide timely feedback
- Reviews their individual development plan with their Supervisor monthly to ensure transparency and ongoing communication
- Provides input for development and improvement of the team
- Runs daily report in the ordering systems and internal databases to ensure all orders required are completed and mailed
- Notifies via email about the completion of SLA and special requests for all Marcom clients
- Provides daily report about volume received and processed in each client area and runs periodic reports about material management to ensure integrity of material stored and used for each client
- Record and report information about accuracy/errors per order and damaged items
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.