Kelly Services is seeking Call Center Customer Service Representatives for our financial client in Gresham, OR. These are full time, possible temp to hire positions paying $15.00/hr. to start with benefits available in the first 30 days.
Training will be 2-3 months paid -Monday-Friday Noon to 8:30pm.
Available shifts after training:
3:30pm -12:30am Sun-Thurs
3:30pm -12:30am Tues-Sat
12:30pm – 9pm Sunday – Thursday
12:30pm – 9pm Tuesday – Saturday
Job Description Summary
The Customer Support Associate position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets Key Performance Indicator (KPIs)
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
• May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
• High school diploma with three to six months of previous customer service with heavy phone usage and/or call center experience
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Dependable with strong attention to detail
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.