Kelly Services is actively seeking a Tableau Developer/Sr. Reporting Analyst, Recalls, and Campaigns for Nissan at their Franklin, TN location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Tableau Developer/Sr. Reporting Analyst, Recalls, and Campaigns
1. Job Knowledge and Skill: Strong leadership and project management skills required. Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving, analytical techniques, data modeling and interpersonal skills. Able to express complicated data analysis in easy to understand graphs or reports for use by personnel not familiar with statistical methods. Advanced knowledge of data standardization and integration from multiple sources while maintaining data integrity and usefulness. Ability to augment quantitative analyses with qualitative inputs, bringing forward actionable insights for dealer support and campaign team leadership.
2. Experience: 5+ years of Tableau development experience relating to data and/or statistical analysis.
3. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline (statistics, mathematics, analytics, data science preferred)
4. Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge of Tableau & Excel.
Supports the Manager, Warranty Analytics, Recalls, and Campaigns in the ongoing analysis and reporting of campaign and warranty claim activity, parts usage, distribution forecasting, and completion tracking for the Aftersales Division. This involves evaluating, forecasting, tracking, and reporting claims, completions and parts usage at an overall and retailer level.
Describe the principle, core primary tasks that a person in this position performs on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis?
1. Understands statistical modeling and is able to create models to predict and/or forecast future dealer trends or claims activity. Provides ad hoc data analysis as needed.
2. Responsible for preparing recurring campaign completion and warranty activity reports providing insightful month-end analysis to team management and stakeholders. Provide recommended actions based on identified trends when appropriate.
3. Provide analytical support for legal or other cross-functional support as needed for legal discovery or case defense.
4. Conducts quantitative analyses using various internal and external data sources to identify key issues and trends that support campaign completion strategies and decisions.
5. Consult with report recipients to ensure report output meets current business needs and acts as an internal consultant regarding the use of reports and data.
6. Promotes and leverages analytical tools and methods appropriately applying them to business partner problems
7. Understands retailer processes, automobile components and function, and applies that understanding when providing analysis and recommendations.
8. Maintains group database and communications logs as needed.
9. Work in conjunction with internal personnel to validate claims debits as appropriate.
10. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative
• W2/ HOURLY PAY RATE: Open (based upon experience and qualifications)
• There is no “per diem” with this position
• There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
• At this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position by email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.