WORK LOCATION: Jacksonville Deerwood / Baymeadows Zip 32256
6:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday - Thursday
6:00 AM - 12 noon Fridays
RATE: $11.35 HR
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: Full Time with Benefits
The Cleaning Technician is responsible for the following tasks:
- Cleaning, visual Inspection, Static Maintenance, Sterilizing, and Sanitizing of Manufacturing equipment in the manufacturing area.
- Maintaining Documentation integrity and control to ensure compliance with FDA, GMP, ISO and client requirements
- Preparation of cleaning solutions and testing
- Track and report on Cleaning supplies inventory
- Conduct basic Preventive Maintenance tasks as scheduled
- Conduct routine safety and environmental audits as required
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and compliance at all times.
- Assist in the training of new employees
- Complete all training as directed by the Team Leads and Operations Manager
- Comply with the Johnson & Johnson Vision dress code
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Team Leads
- 1-3 years of experience in a cGMP facility
- Exception attention to details
- Good computer skills
- Experience in a medical or medical device facility preferred
- Submit to and pass a background and drug screen as directed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Paid every Friday
Long term disability
Short term disability
9 holidays paid per Calendar year
10 vacation days paid per Calendar year (accrual)
5 personal days paid per calendar year.
Gym access 24/7
Paid training (compliance wire, about 3 days)
401K savings plan
Looking for individuals with excellent attention to details, past maintenance, machine operator or cleaning experience.
Send resume, describe your work experience on your resume working in a manufacturing or cleaning environment per employer.
Email update resume to be considered to: email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.