Plug into the power of Nissan! Kelly Services is seeking motivated, flexible Test Drivers for opportunities at Nissan in Smyrna, TN.
***Please apply online TODAY for immediate consideration. Qualified Candidates will be contacted initially by email so check your inbox and spam/junk mail filter regularly for time sensitive correspondence regarding this opportunity.***
The qualified Test Driver will have the following:
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Must have 4 years of licensed driving on public roads.
- Have a clean MVR for the past 39 months (No moving violations, at-fault accidents, OWI's or DUI's)
- Be flexible to work with fluctuating hours based on the needs at the proving grounds
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Multi-tasking ability
- Comfort with learning and operating new in-car technologies
- Comfortable with laptop computers and must be computer literate
- DOT Physicals are required
In the role as a Test Driver, the candidate will:
- Be responsible for driving test vehicles on public roads and freeways
- Driving test vehicles in prescribed patters over a variety of rough road surfaces and different road courses
- Perform ops as required. i.e., operating seats, doors, air conditioning and audio controls, etc. a prescribed number of times throughout the shift
- Maintain vehicle log sheets recording mileage and times at required stopping points
- Record comments and observations regarding issues and concerns with the vehicle
- Adding and removing cargo from vehicles (roof, backseat, trunk) and securing cargo
- Will require bending, twisting and climbing in and out of the vehicle throughout the shift.
- Long term contract position.
- Competitive weekly electronic pay- $15.50/hour
- Must be open to working second shift 4pm-1:30am.
- Must be willing to work weekends as needed.
- Must be comfortable with fluctuating hours (Per test requirements).
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS - APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.