Job DescriptionSeeking 2nd shift Production Associate for Career Opportunities in McHenry, IL.
Medela, a global manufacturer of medical pump devices, is seeking a Production Associate. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity in the service department repairing damaged pumps. Medela provides on the job training for all positions and growth opportunities for all employees. Safety is #1 at the Medela facility and holds an excellent safety record. This position is in a very clean and climate controlled environment.
APPLICATION and INTERVIEW INFORMATION:
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday 8:00AM to 2:00PM - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
1101 Corporate Drive, McHenry, Illinois 60050 (Located inside the Medela building)
Ask for Adrienne with Kelly Services - Questions? Call (815) 578-2204
Bring proof of eligibility to work in the US - Be prepared to fill out an application.
WORK LOCATION: McHenry, Illinois
STARTING PAY: 2nd shift: $14.50
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: 2nd shift: 3:00PM - 12:30AM
Production Associate Functions:
- Assemble and inspect medical pumps and kits
- Meet or exceed minimum required rate of production
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Identify and discard defective or flawed parts
Apply today for the Production Associate for immediate consideration.
Share this information with your friends - ask us about referral bonuses!
We hope to see you soon! Questions? Call the Kelly team at (815) 578-2204
Production Associate Requirements:
- No diploma required for temp work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and keep pace with rate of production
- Capable of maneuvering and lifting, up to, 50 pounds intermittently (essential)
- Work from written or verbal instructions: strong attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.