Environmental Monitoring Technician
Perform Environmental Monitoring in support of production activities in classified areas. Job function includes aseptic technique including aseptic gowning working in cleanrooms to monitor the area while sterile products are filled and manufactured.
- Performs analyses including instrumental and automated methods utilizing prescribed procedures and techniques
- Generates valid data, reports results on appropriate database compared to established specifications while adhering to GMPs
- Compares laboratory results with specifications for acceptability and determines if repetition or OOS is required
- Maintains equipment and troubleshoots instrumentation problems, procedural problems or production problems
- Writes and reviews SOPs and revises analytical procedures as needed
- Schedules activities to meet target dates for customer needs
- Comply with all job related safety and other training requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology or related discipline
- 0-2 years’ laboratory experience
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.