- Immediate Hire Experience and High School Degree or BS/AS Degree with internship or compatible Degree
- TPM Coordinator
- $23 an hour (48k a year)
- HS Diploma
Kelly Engineering is looking for TPM/Lean Manufacturing Coordinator for a facility in the Birmingham, AL area. The right person will have strong Lean manufacturing/TPM and 2 to 3 year of manufacturing experience.
Must Have Skills
- The have the Ability to work in a team environment
- Experienced with basic drafting (blueprint reading, dimension drawings, etc.)
- Basic understanding of TPM practices and functions
- Ability to perform/understand basic math/engineering calculations
- Maintain TPM schedule for critical equipment
- Coordinate TPM with predictive maintenance system
- Support continuous improvement, TPM, and lean manufacturing processes
If you are interested and have the skills’ please send your resume to Kristie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.