IMMEDIATELY HIRING SYMPTOM SCREENING ADMINISTRATORS TO WORK IN NILES, IL
Pay: $20 per hour – Work in Grayslake, IL
Start Date: Start working this week!
Hours: Part-time & Full-time including weekday and weekend shifts available
- 2:00am-10:00am Monday to Friday or Saturday to Sunday
- 10:00pm-2:00am Sunday to Thursday or Friday to Saturday
- 11:00pm-7:00am Sunday to Thursday or Saturday to Sunday
The Symptom Screening Administrator is responsible for taking temperatures of employees and visitors that enter the company facility and asking specified COVID-19 symptom questions. The role will be responsible for following Symptom Screening protocols to ensure that individuals with possible illness do not enter Company facilities. The role will also be responsible for timely updating HR about employees who disclosed symptoms of illness.
- Daily screen employees and visitors for COVID-19 symptoms before they enter Company facilities
- Clearly ask the provided health assessment questions
- Provide employees with further direction once assessment is complete
- Take Temperatures using infrared / Thermal no-touch thermometer
- Escalate any issues as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong inter-personal skills, Employee Facing experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and detail orientated
- Prior Medical Office experience a plus
- Ability to work Indoor or Outdoor (stationed under covered tents if required to work outside
- Able to sit or stand during the shift
- Comfortable with the use of Personal Protective Equipment such as Gloves, Face Masks, Face Shield, Safety Glasses or Goggles and Gowns.
- Use of Infrared / Thermal no-touch thermometer
Apply today for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.