Kelly Services is currently seeking qualified individuals to work as Production Workers for a major food producer in New Boston, MI. This is a full-time Temp-to-Hire opportunity.
* Note this position is being recruited remotely, not by a local branch. If interested please hit the reply button to submit your resume for review.
Location: New Boston, MI 48164
Position: Production/Food Operator
Pay Rate: $11-12.00 per hour based on Shift
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire (Full benefits upon permanent hire.)
Shift Schedules: Candidates MUST be available to work Monday – Sunday an Average of 30 hours or more per week.
1st Shift: 6am-2pm
2nd Shift: 2pm-10pm
3rd Shift: 10pm-6am
NOTE: Overtime available/mandatory on occasion.
You will participate in the production of various food products. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in a factory, warehouse or production environment. Including but not limited to: preparing items, assembling product/packaging, checking product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly while keeping workplace clean.
Qualified candidates should have the following skills:
- Ability to operate machines such as mixers, dividers, presses, wrappers, case erectors, tape machines, L-clip sealers, cheese topping and code dating equipment.
- Strong attention to detail regarding: Inspecting, sorting, weight checking, packaging, palatalizing and paperwork documentation in accordance with state and federal regulations, company policies and procedures. Including policies related to food safety and quality.
- Ability to work in an environment with variations in temperature.
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion/movements.
- Ability to lift/push/pull objects up to 25lbs.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.