Kelly Services is currently hiring experienced Operations Supervisors for a premier employer in the Lebanon, TN area. These are Temporary to Hire opportunities!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Temp to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
The Operations Supervisor – Distribution Center is responsible for overseeing and coordinating warehouse activities such as shipping and receiving, maintaining an open dialogue with customers, storing, maintaining inventory levels, ordering, supervising employees and reporting any issues to management.
- Coordinates daily activities within the distribution center
- Supervises staff and directs work as they execute activities related to order fulfillment, order management, inventory management, stocking, material handling, equipment usage, and related needs
- Prepares work schedules and reacts quickly and effectively regarding unexpected labor needs
- Manages labor hours and payroll in electronic timekeeping system
- Interviews and trains prospective and new team members
- Supervises business support staff development including appraising performance, rewarding employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Ensures team understands and works toward performance goals
- Recommends process improvements within the warehouse or distribution center
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels
- Ensures compliance to all company and customer policies and procedures including safety
- Schedules work for special and periodic inventories
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related warehouse and/or distribution center experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with warehouse equipment
- Experience with warehouse management systems
- Experience with labor management systems
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
NOTE: This position is not being handled by the local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or email a copy of resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.