Kelly Services is currently hiring experienced Task Coordinators for a premier employer in the Lebanon, TN area. These are Temporary to Hire opportunities!!!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!!!
Type: Temp to Hire
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: All shifts
The Task Coordinator is responsible for servicing multiple customer accounts by receiving the orders and directing them to the appropriate employees in the warehouse.
- Receives customer orders
- Assigns order task to the appropriate personnel
- Coordinates with CSR and Operations Supervisor to determine shipping schedules, labor requirements for rework projects, and cycle counts
- Assists supervisory personnel in overseeing activities in one or more accounts
- Participates in rework and repack of product as needed or requested by customer
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouses by conducting operations in a manner which promotes safety of employees and security of customer's products
- Informs supervisor of any unsafe or hazardous working conditions
- Assists with ensuring operating procedures are being followed and are current.
- Assists with ensuring inventory accuracy
- Assists with ensuring customers’ expectations are being met and the company is in compliance
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with warehouse equipment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Multiple warehouse management system training preferred
- Ability to use fine hand manipulation in utilizing an RF Gun
- Ability to read and interpret simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
NOTE: This position is not being handled by the local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or email a copy of resume to Patf329@kellyservices.com.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.