Kelly Services is seeking Production Operators for a food manufacturer in Owatonna, MN. These are 2nd shift, temp-to-hire positions and in this role, you will be responsible for operation of production and processing equipment.
- Operation of production and processing machinery.
- Documentation of raw material usage, machine operation functions, finished goods, and batch records.-Knowledge of and ability to assemble and dis-assemble machine parts.
- Adjust machine settings to optimize production amounts.
- Operation of product testing equipment-Forklift operation.
- Sanitation of machine and work area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.