Kelly Services is looking for Inbound Warehouse Material Handlers/Pick and Pack positions for one of our clients in Woodbury, MN.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving product using hand scanners.
- Moving product by hand.
- Prepare, pack, and ship store and guest orders.
- Pick guest orders on all levels of a multi-level mezzanine.
- Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
- Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 10 hours.
- Ability to lift and move product weight up to 30-50 lbs.
- Must be able to commit to selected schedule.
- Overtime is available and would be a 5-day work week.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
About the Project:
- Project is long term and up to a year.
- Four, 10-hour days, Sunday-Wednesday or Thursday-Sunday; 6AM-4:30PM
- Pay is $17 per Hour
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.