REMOTE: EPIC Programmer - Interconnect API
Title: Sr. Epic Engineer
Location: Remote & (Travel to Fort Mills, SC)
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
- Targeting an Epic Certified Engineer (Interconnect); experience working within EPIC applications and development of EPIC applications, understanding what’s available within the EPIC suite, and understanding healthcare to be able to link and solve these problems within Novant.
- Experience helping various API teams; primarily someone who can help the MuleSoft and mobile developers to help with the API’s they’re working with to create defense around the system.
- Navigating which specific API’s are at their disposal, primarily in EPIC to improve capabilities.
- Experience developing their own API’s within EPIC; majority of individuals who have access to do this are EPIC certified developers.
- Interconnected, Chronicles experience within EPIC.
- Cache programming language server-side experience.
- The Client-side programming is written in Java, so any experience utilizing Java programming is a plus.
Consultant skills – Nice to Have Skills:
- Someone with a deep understanding of EPIC specifically, rather than a broad understanding.
- Going to have very few people there that have developed EPIC unless they worked directly with EPIC. If they have done some sort of custom development within EPIC this is a huge plus.
- Any additional API development experience; I.E. MuleSoft, mobile etc.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach out directly to: email@example.com or 720-201-3798
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.