Full Time CAREER Opportunity - Screening Analyst
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. Kelly Services is currently Screening Analyst for Fed Ex Ground for immediate hire. We are looking for career minded employees that are willing to accept a contract opportunity with the possibility of being hired on full time.
Location: (Peoria, IL) Morton, IL 61550
- 1:00am- 9:00am (Monday Only)
- $15.00 an hour (Overtime available)
- Temperature taking of on-site employees as they enter the facility using non-touch infrared thermometer
- FedEx Safety Protocol specific PPE to be provided by FedEx Ground and must be worn at all times while on duty
- Proper training to be provided on the usage and appropriate disposal practices in accordance with OSHA and FedEx Safety Protocol guidelines
- Able to start immediately
- Able to do shift work (AM / PM) and stand for long periods of time
- Kelly employees will stand behind barrier sneeze guards to complete the screening process for all incoming personnel
- The individual being screened ideally would stand six feet from the barrier at a line and only step forward to a line three feet from the barrier when instructed to do so by the Screening Analyst. Screening Analyst could lean forward slightly, if needed, only during the temperature taking process. The person being screened would then step back to the six-foot line for instruction from the Screening Analyst
- Screening Analyst will engage FedEx Ground designated personnel for anyone whom has exceeded the screening guidelines
- Temperature Screening barrier will be disinfected as necessary and in between each shift change
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass all FedEx contractually mandated pre-screening requirements as defined in Contract Number 19-0193-000, dated December 18, 2018
- FedEx Ground authorizes that Kelly employees can start pending results of employee pre-screening requirements. Kelly will conduct a 7- year criminal background check using National Database Search and applicable statewide database searches (where available) for felony and misdemeanor charges against the applicant. If the record is clean, and receives zero hits, the candidate can be onboarded, pending results of all other applicable pre-screening requirements
- Pre-employment Drug Testing can be temporarily suspended
- Positions will not require any healthcare or medical qualifications or licensing and will not be performed in a healthcare setting
- FedEx Ground will provide non-contact infrared/thermal thermometers and any other equipment or supplies necessary for Screening Analyst to perform the scope of the assignment and to meet the general guidance of their protocol, to include disinfectants for the work place and equipment. Damage to any equipment is at Customer’s risk
- FedEx Ground will ensure that all Screening Analyst are provided with Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”) and provide thorough training in the proper usage of this equipment, this includes gloves, and surgical masks.
- Steel toe foot ware is not required
- FedEx Ground will train all Screening Analyst on their safety protocol and provide any site-specific training required in their facilities
**Please Note, this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. **
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume online or email directly to Dawnielle Jackson, Commercial Recruiter with Kelly, IMMEDIATELY. Email resume: Dawnielle.email@example.com
Thanks, and we are looking forward to speaking with you!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.