Kelly Services has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract temporary opportunity to work as Chemist II at a prestigious Fortune 500® company in North Chicago, IL
Hours : M-F 8-5 onsite only
Rate: up to $32/hr
BS in Chemistry 2-5 yrs. lab experience or Masters Degree. Solid use of instruments including HPLC, GC, MS, TLC, IR, UV/VIS, NMR and AA. Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP. Able to present findings to larger groups.
- Experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred)
- Familiarity with GMP/GLP documentation
- Masters degree. Dissolution Experience
Role is in a fast paced GMP environment in support of multiple biologics programs
Preferred background: Scientist with pharmaceutical company or testing lab supporting biologics
• BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or related field with 2-5 yrs lab experience (pharmaceutical industry preferred) or Masters Degree.
• Solid use of analytical instruments including HPLC and chromatography data systems (i.e., Chromeleon).
• Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
• Able to present findings to larger groups.
• Plan and execute assigned laboratory tasks utilizing standard procedures and technical understanding of various techniques to complete assigned tasks.
• Develop protocols for more complex tests or experiments performed with less defined assays and parameters.
• Apply basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
• Presents conclusions of defined experiments.
• Ensures safety and GxP requirements are met when performing tasks.
• Ensures timely and GxP compliant delivery of high quality precise data
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.