Sample Management Coordinator- Specimen Processor
Farmingdale, NY 11735
The Sample Management Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the shipment of diagnostic samples as per client specific requirements. Maintain sample integrity at all times, ensuring correct procedures are followed and correct documentation accompanies the shipment of samples.
What are you responsible for?
- Preparation of sample shipments per shipment schedule, including relevant documentation
- Quality checking of shipments to ensure correct samples are included and documentation accompanies shipments
- Shipment of samples to other ICL locations or referral laboratories per protocol specific requirements
- Responsible for receipt of samples into the database and store in samples per protocol specifications
- Maintaining sample and shipment documentation in appropriate files
- Coordinate courier collections with Logistics to ensure shipments are sent as per protocol specific requirements
What are the job requirements?
- One year of relevant experience working in laboratory setting or academic lab experience
- Basic working knowledge of computers and accuracy and attentiveness to detail necessary
- Degree in Science, preferred skills.
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.