Technical Analyst - Integration (Direct Hire) – Denver, CO
Industry – Healthcare
General Position Summary:
The Technical Analyst Integration is responsible for technical analysis, testing, installation, documentation, and support of application integration messaging platform supporting mission critical clinical and business processes. The position requires understanding of HL7 and X12 messaging standards, and enterprise level interface integration technologies (e.g. Rhapsody).
- Provide support to identify and translate system requirements into application integration design documentation.
- Work with application owners, developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand and document the business logic and process flows of Integrations.
- Prepares functional and non-functional specifications including key requirements aspects like traceability, reusability
- Prepare and execute test plans and ensure test results are recorded and reported.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of Integration platforms and Integrations
- Evaluates application integration change requests, determines business need or conducts root cause analysis, and implements technically efficient solutions
- Assesses the impact of changes and new development on other systems; conducts integration tests to mitigate risks
Specific Job Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with health care integrations
- Familiarity with HL7, X12 and health care terminology
- Familiarity with SFTP/MFT software
- Familiarity with Agile project methodology
- Must have knowledge on using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team and users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of health care business
- Proficient analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to present ideas using business and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college in area of Information Technology and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college required.
- Rhapsody Associate Certification preferred.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach out directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-201-3798
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.