Shipping/Receiving - Warehouse Coordinators Saint Paul, MN
Great Temp to Hire Opportunity!
Kelly Services is currently seeking Warehouse Coordinators for one of our top clients in Saint Paul, MN.
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Several Shifts Available:
- (Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm)
- (Tuesday - Saturday 4pm-12am)
- (Sunday - Thursday 5pm - 1am)
- (Saturday - Wednesday 12pm-8pm)
- (Saturday - Tuesday 12pm - 10pm)
- (Monday - Friday 12pm - 8pm)
- (Wednesday - Sunday 12pm - 8pm)
Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time. Keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
- You will check outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery.
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Assure that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
- Collect all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
- Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager. 6. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies. Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
- Receive UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities.
- Verify and recount orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
- Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.