Job DescriptionPosition Summary
This position is responsible for all accountability of inspection of vehicles in plant or yard setting. Inspection responsibilities consist of identifying, evaluate, and classify damages to the vehicle and recording results using a hand held scanning device.
1. Conduct vehicle inspections and record results.
2. Daily interaction and communication with customers.
3. Perform ongoing process review and improvements.
4. Identify and report potential day-to-day operational quality issues and potential improvements.
8:00am - 4:30pm
6:00am - 3:30am
Nonessential Skills and Experience:
1. Communication skills
2. Customer Focus
5. Attention to detail to meet internal and external customers needs with the ability to adapt to meet these needs.
6. Must be able to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through solving problems for internal and external customers.
7. Must be able to understand and adhere to the communication and facility processes of both internal and external customers.
8. Must be able to take direction and act accordingly.
9. Must conduct oneself in a professional manner.
10. Must be dependable to meet job requirements
Essential Skills and Experience:
-Prefer High School Diploma or GED.
-Training will be provided on the job.
-Basic computer skills using Windows based Word and Excel.
Additional Duties as needed!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.