Kelly Services is seeking Logistics Associates / Picker - Packers for an information technology client located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Job Title: Logistics Associate
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California 91701
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 12 months
Various Shifts available:
Morning Shift – 6AM – 2:30PM (Pay Rate: $14/HR)
Afternoon Shift – 12:00PM – 8:30PM (Pay Rate: $14.50/HR)
Overnight – 8:30PM – 5:00AM (Pay Rate: $14.50/HR)
The main purpose of the Logistics Associate 2 is to perform a variety of warehouse tasks and duties. The candidate will perform duties as assigned under the direction of management.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Picking - Repack Picking Shipping
- Small Parcel Shipping - LTL
- Pallet Build Shipping
- Loading (pallet jack or sit-down forklift)
- Receiving - Unloading (pallet jack or sit-down forklift)
- Stocking - Repack Stocking / Replenishment
- Facilities - General Maintenance (non-tech, maintenance powered equipment/battery change)
- ISC - Cycle Counter (non-driver)
- Picking/Replenishment Runner
- Picking Repack
- Stocking/ Replenishment
- Shipping Loading and Unloading (Pallet Jack)
- Education: High school diploma or GED required. Little to no experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to perform physically intensive labor including motions such as reaching, bending, picking up, lifting weight up to 50 pounds as needed, walking for periods of time, standing for periods of time.
- Must be able to perform duties in a warehousing type environment, working well in busy conditions which may be noisy at times.
- Ability to take direction and work in accordance to set standards of performance and safety.
- Experience working in a similar role either in a manufacturing, transportation, or warehousing setting desired but not required.
If this position is of interest to you, please send me your updated resume in word format and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.