Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a contract opening for a Medical Technologist (Clinical Laboratory Technologist) near Framingham, MA.
- Performs clinical laboratory procedures and examinations
- Maintaining equipment and records
- Performing quality assurance activities
- Follow laboratory’s procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of test examinations
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results
- Bachelor’s degree in medical technology from an accredited college or university or completion of three academic years of study in an accredited college or university which met the specific requirements of a school of medical technology
- Open to bachelor’s degree in Science and at least one year of subsequent laboratory experience and/or training covering clinical laboratory environment
Shift: 1st – Sunday-Thursday 7am-3:30pm
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.