Kelly Services is looking to identify Patient Access Specialists for an upcoming need with an industry-leading biopharmaceutical client of ours in the Gaithersburg, MD 20878. This is a long-term opportunity to work at a great organization!
- Pay Rate: $24.00 per hour
- Hours/Shift: Must have open availability to work any 8 hours shift- between 8 AM – 8 PM EST
- Duration: 1+ year Contract - Possible Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
- Location: Gaithersburg, MD 20878
As the Patient Access Specialist, you will be responsible for addressing complex reimbursement issues as well as the following:
- Manage day to day activities of health care provider support requests across multiple communication channels such as Phone, Fax, Chat and e-mail
- Ensure timely processing and resolution of complex cases
- Serve as a resource for Health Care Providers and patients and use regional reimbursement, distribution and payer policy expertise to provide solutions for patient access situations
- Perform in-depth research into patient’s insurance, prior authorizations and appeals requests on behalf of the provider
- Associate’s Degree or higher in Health Sciences, Managed Healthcare, Public Policy, Social Work, or other related disciplines
- 2+ years of healthcare or healthcare reimbursement experience
- Possess a high level of proficiency in all aspects of reimbursement and access for benefits investigations, specialty pharmacy distribution, private and public payer reimbursement policies and procedures
- Experience with HIPAA policy, patient access data and analytics
- Expert knowledge of specialty products and reimbursement for medical and pharmacy benefits
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills and organizational management
Why Kelly? As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans.
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor).
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
**Important Note: This position is recruited for by a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. The position requires working at the company job site. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. For questions please email KATL910@KellyServices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.