Kelly Services connects talented individuals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have multiple openings available as a Production Assembler located in Morristown, TN. This opportunity is with an industry leading automation company and is a great way to kickstart your career in manufacturing!
Hiring based off of resumes. No client interview!
These positions offer incentives up to $4000 per year!!! The sooner you start, the more you will bonus!
- Title: Production Assembler
- 1st Shift | 6am to 3pm (NO WEEKENDS!)
- 2nd Shift | 3 pm to 12 am -- (NO WEEKENDS!)
- Pay Rate: $9.50/hr with a $0.50 increase after your first 30 Days - **Increases to $10.50/hr with perfect attendance!**
- Bonus potential of up to $4,000 per year (Paid out twice a year, up to $2,000 each payout)
- Location: Morristown, TN 37813
- Start/Duration: ASAP! (Long term contract)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Production Assembler builds the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards, and customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assemble products, following Engineering documents, ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
- Perform operator based Go-No Go testing per procedures.
- Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
- Assist in the training of other employees, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
- Perform material handling activities as required.
- Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of productivity and quality.
- Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, reject tickets, etc.
- Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- High School diploma and 0 years of experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Important Note: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not your local Kelly branch. If this position is of interest to you please share your updated word profile at email@example.com and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.