Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting position available as a Machine Operator located in the Hackettstown, NJ area. This is a great opportunity with an industry leading industrial automation company!
Hiring based off of resumes. No client interview!
- Title: Machine Operator
- Duration: 6+ months (possible temp to hire)
- Location: Hackettstown, NJ
- Shifts available:
- 1st Shift: 7:00a - 3:30p (Pay Rate -$13.00/HR)
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 12:00am (Pay Rate -$13.50/HR)
- 3rd Shift: 11:30 pm - 8:00am (Pay Rate -$14/HR)
Summary: Operate and start up heated Molding presses to mold and cure company products
- Spray inner surfaces of molds, mandrel(s) with lubricant, as required.
- Assemble and pre-heat components and mandrels prior to inserting into press, when required.
- Mold heated rubber/apoxy in accordance with SOP’s. Inspect each piece for cosmetic flaws; use light to inspect interior of work pieces as needed. Remove flash from mold.
- Remove molded piece(s) from press completion of cycle, remove mandrel(s) from work piece(s).
- Have first piece(s) inspected by Q.C. Check each piece for cosmetics, no-bond, bubbles, etc., use light to inspect interior of work piece(s), when required.
- Remove flash from mold; trim work piece(s).
- Maintain quality and production standards.
- Run Tandem operation when they are scheduled.
- Make minor adjustments on press(es), such as pressure, temperature, etc.
- Follow job SOPs; complete and record production record. Wear protective clothing on arms, hands, and elsewhere as required.
- Keep machine and work area clean.
- Report unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Observe company safety rules and regulations.
- Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties, i.e. Metalizer.
- Frequently lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
Education / Experience:
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must be reliable and trainable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required
PLEASE NOTE: A majority of the production area is not temperature controlled, and thus may become hot during summer months or with via conductive heating from the machinery.
ATTIRE: Steel-toed shoes are required on day one. Shorts and t-shirts are ok. No tank tops permitted; sleeves are required to protect your arms as it is dirty. No dangling jewelry.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Important Note: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not your local Kelly branch. If this position is of interest to you please share your updated word profile at firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.