Accounts Payable Clerk-Austin, TX
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for full-time experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to provide administrative support to a department or individual, for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Austin, TX.
This 3-month contract assignment starts tentatively June 2020 and pays $26.00 per hour.
Job Description: Responsibilities will include processing invoices in an OCR environment, reviewing vendor accounts, and responding to business user and vendor inquiries. The candidate will have an opportunity to learn multiple aspects of the Accounts Payable process depending on experience/ability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for filing documents according to specified file system.
- Gather documents to be filed from employees.
- Create new record files and add new material to existing file records.
- Archive old files; log all files that are archived.
- Scan and OCR files to be entered into computer database.
- Make recommendations on how to improve the filing system. Perform inspection of files in order to ensure correct placement and proper condition of files.
- Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Sort incoming mail for distribution and dispatch outgoing mail.
- Perform invoice preprocessing as needed.
- General office skills basic computer knowledge, with the ability to work as a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail required.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in Accounting Clerk/ Accounts Payable or similar role
- Familiarity with the Purchase-to-Payment workflow (Purchase Order, Invoicing, Goods Receipt, and Payment) is preferred.
- Experience accounts payable/invoicing and vendor accounts and responding to inquiries
- Experience with high volume data entry
- Experience with high volume reconciliations
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Intermediate with Mac OS and Excel experience are BOTH required
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
Term of Assignment:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 3-month contract assignment to start June 2020
- Full Time: 9:00am-6:00pm Monday through Friday
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Lisa.Monsivais@kellyservices.com.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.