Job DescriptionKelly Services is hiring for a Project Coordinator for a great opportunity in East Brunswick NJ!!!!
The ideal candidate will assist the Project Manager with Telecommunication tasks on a daily basis!
Landline Services - 3 carriers multiple accounts (over a hundred)
- Creating/maintaining a log of all the landline services accounts and responsible parties; will require interaction with international team, US Admin Team & Carrier to catalog all accounts and indicate if services are for internal purposes or client project, kind of service (Data Line, PRI, Long Distance, etc), order contact and location
- Working with Finance department to ensure timely payment of invoices and verifying payments of outstanding balances as appropriate and maintaining a log of monthly payments by accounts
- Identifying active accounts for services that are either duplication or no longer needed (zero usage reports) and work with carrier to close accounts
Mobility Services - 4 carriers multiple users (over 2k)
- Updating user information for mobility accounts verifying against HR reports and wireless inventory reports
- Cancellation of accounts for terminated employees; using HR report of relocation and termed employees verifying against wireless inventory reports
- Analyzing reports to identify active accounts that can be cancelled, lines that require plan changes, and users that need to take immediate action to reduce usage charges
- Investigating past due balances for mobility invoices by working with the helpdesk team and carrier systems for pertinent information; Processing for payment of terminated employees, contacting active employees to bring accounts current
- Maintaining Monthly Charges report capturing total user count, total costs, usage details etc.
- Assist Project Manager with project tasks
- Good Microsoft office skills with heavy focus on Excel
- Microsoft Access experience is a PLUS!
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Heavy interaction with both internal department and external vendors
- Knowledgeable with telecommunications industry a plus
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.