Kelly Services is hiring for a Project Coordinator for a great opportunity in East Brunswick NJ!!!!
The ideal candidate will assist the Project Manager with Telecommunication tasks on a daily basis!
Landline Services - 3 carriers multiple accounts (over a hundred)
- Creating/maintaining a log of all the landline services accounts and responsible parties; will require interaction with international team, US Admin Team & Carrier to catalog all accounts and indicate if services are for internal purposes or client project, kind of service (Data Line, PRI, Long Distance, etc), order contact and location
- Working with Finance department to ensure timely payment of invoices and verifying payments of outstanding balances as appropriate and maintaining a log of monthly payments by accounts
- Identifying active accounts for services that are either duplication or no longer needed (zero usage reports) and work with carrier to close accounts
Mobility Services - 4 carriers multiple users (over 2k)
- Updating user information for mobility accounts verifying against HR reports and wireless inventory reports
- Cancellation of accounts for terminated employees; using HR report of relocation and termed employees verifying against wireless inventory reports
- Analyzing reports to identify active accounts that can be cancelled, lines that require plan changes, and users that need to take immediate action to reduce usage charges
- Investigating past due balances for mobility invoices by working with the helpdesk team and carrier systems for pertinent information; Processing for payment of terminated employees, contacting active employees to bring accounts current
- Maintaining Monthly Charges report capturing total user count, total costs, usage details etc.
- Assist Project Manager with project tasks
- Good Microsoft office skills with heavy focus on Excel
- Microsoft Access experience is a PLUS!
- Good analytical/problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Heavy interaction with both internal department and external vendors
- Knowledgeable with telecommunications industry a plus
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.