- Corresponds with customers who require redirection.
- Suggests strategies to improve customer service
- Works with Community Manager to devise and implement strategies to improve our customer service on the discussion forums.
- Works to correct behavior of disruptive members.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Efficient, self-directed and detail-oriented work habits.
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OS X and Apple Hardware a plus
- Familiarity with basic web technologies a plus.
For immediate consideration please click the "Apply Now!" button or refer a friend by clicking the "E-mail this job" link provided.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.