IT Manager Opportunity in Lansing, MI
Kelly IT Resources
Are you ready for success?
Every day, Kelly IT Resources (KITR) connects IT professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an IT Manager in Lansing, MI. Apply today!
Responsibilities and prospects for an IT Manager include:
- Delegates and prioritizes work within the team, troubleshoots issues and motivates staff to ensure standards are met and/or exceeded
- Leads the team, providing support, coaching and mentoring to team members
- Identifies workflow and quality related issues that may impact Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provides leadership in the design and implementation of new processes and procedures pertaining to the team
- Provides reports and analysis on the performance of the team and recommends areas for improvement
- Assists in the analysis and resolution of system related issues as required
- Reviews documentation and procedures for technical accuracy
- Creates procedures and processes
- Completes other assignments as required to assist the senior management team
Education and experience for an IT Manager include:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and/or work experience
- Minimum of 5 years Open Systems experience (Unix/Linux, Windows etc)
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory or management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Change Management System experience
- Experience working in a Production environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of at least one of the supported technologies
- Proven decision making skills along with excellent research, analysis and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical and customer service skills with internal and external customers
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts
- Ability to work 12-hour day, night and/or weekend shifts to staff a 24x6 production environment
- Knowledge of and ability to administer personnel actions including performance management, salary reviews, hiring, corrective action and termination
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.