Grand Rapids steel manufacturing company is looking for a CONTRACT TO HIRE Sr. Manufacturing Engineer. This is a 1st shift, 40+ hours a week position and pays up to $75k for the right person.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide project management for design, development, installation and documentation of new and/or existing processes, equipment and tooling.
- Assures highest quality to meet DSC standards as well as cost efficient manufacturing processes.
- Leads the Plant Maintenance group to develop the staff and improve overall equipment effectiveness across the company facilities.
- Expertise includes but is not limited to tool engineer, industrial engineering, automation engineer, machine design, facility operation, welding, plant lay-out, lean manufacturing, safety and quality.
- Participates in and executes quality deliverable for New Product Introduction budgets, Failure Mode Effects Analysis design reviews, gauging, Quality Function Deployment and reliability goals.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to this ad. Company is looking to fill this position immediately.
Ideal person will have:
- Bachelors degree in engineering or comparable degree
- 5 years minimum experience in steel industry, metal stamping and/or value-added configured blanks including five years in manufacturing engineer.
- 2 years Supervisory experience as well.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.