Product Support Engineer – MICHIGAN
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY - Consideration for Relocation Support Available!
Kelly Services has a unique opportunity for a highly talented Product Support Engineer with their client located in the Battle Creek, MI area. It is important that as the Product Support Engineer, you have an open-mind and are willing to learn a variety of new skills and information that will ultimately further your knowledge on multiple industry products and the ways they’re manufactured.
It will be your responsibility to support existing product design changes as manufacturing, quality improvement, and cost reduction implementations arise. Communication in this role is key, as you will be interacting with customers, suppliers and co-workers to identify and prioritize change requirements. If you’re a dedicated employee who is looking to establish a long lasting career with an industry leading company, then apply now!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
· Determine appropriate problem resolution, corrective action and regulatory approval plan
· Evaluate proposed solution using 3D modeling, flow simulation, FEA, D&PFMEA, DFM&A, risk analysis, etc.
· Oversee prototype builds for customer preference, design verification and regulatory approval testing
· Support production of new product transitions
· Oversee the document control and processing of engineering deliverables
· Use SolidWorks CAD to create part and assembly models, prints and user instructions
· Design castings, molded, formed and machined parts, seals, springs and assemblies as required
· Additional duties as assigned
· 2 year technical degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience
· Experience with CAD, preferably with SolidWorks
· Experience supporting product design changes
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must utilize the “submit your resume” button.
Related Search Terms: Manufacturing engineer, engineer, engineering, product support engineering, product manufacturing, manufacturing
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.