If you are looking for a Career that will take you places, join the driving force at Nissan which is teaming up with Kelly Services to hire Production Associates at Nissan, Canton MS.
Take this opportunity to work at a highly innovative company and grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Team at Nissan Today!!!
Kelly Services offers World Class Perks:
* Pay starting at $13.46 - $14.21 per hour and progressing to $17.91 per hour.
* Contract positions with opportunities for direct hire after 6 months.
* Vacation and Holiday Pay & Group Benefits offered
* 14 paid holidays
* Onsite pharmacy and fitness center
*Employee Discounts/Corporate Discounts.
*Weekly electronic pay
Assemble parts of manufactured products to form sections or finished products. Will work as part of a team at a workstation along an assembly line completing a designated section of the product before moving it along to the next station. Responsibilities involve tasks such as installing, mounting, fastening, aligning, wiring, connecting, soldering, sanding, painting, stitching, gluing, cutting, or shaping various product parts. Air powered tools or hand tools are used in many areas of assembly work. At some stations, technicians may operate large automated equipment and their job is to keep the machines supplied with the necessary materials.High quality and high volume work is expected.
- Must be willing to work any shift - Day, Afternoon or Night
- Career Readiness Certification (CRC), Silver level highly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Manufacturing Work or Light Industrial experience is preferred, but not required
- Hard-working with the ability to stay focused, pay attention to detail, and perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time.
- Must be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be safety conscious and able to work well with others.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. proof of your education will be required
If you are interested in joining a premier company, apply today!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.