LVN / PEDIATRIC NURSE
If you find joy working with infants, children and teens, then Kelly Healthcare Resources has the perfect opportunity for you! Our client located near beautiful downtown Dallas, TX (near Charlton Methodist Hospital) currently has a contract-to-hire position available for an LVN / Pediatric Nurse! As the LVN / Pediatric Nurse, you will provide comprehensive pediatric medical care by assisting physicians, preparing patients for exams and focusing on achieving optimum health for all children. This truly is an exciting role perfect for an individual who excels when working in a fast-paced, pediatric office setting! So apply today and grow your career while ensuring the proper health and development of children!
If interested please call 855-535-5930 to begin the recruiting process and speak directly to a recruiter during our hours of operation - Monday through Friday 11:00AM - 7:00PM Eastern Standard Time. If calling outside of the hours listed above, call 972-455-8039.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare patients for physician examinations
· Assist physician with phone triaging of patients
· Assist physician in performance of diagnostic procedures, treatments, administration of medications and completion of related tasks
· Document entries into medical records according to established policies and procedures
· Initiate communications to patients according to individualized needs of the patient as prescribed by the physician, including instructions, planning and triaging with full consideration of patient safety needs
· Additional duties as assigned
· Hold valid Vocational Nursing License in the state of Texas
· 1+ years of experience working in a pediatric office setting (preferred but not required)
· Ability to work Monday – Friday during the hours of 8am – 5pm
HOW TO APPLY:
Please call 855-535-5930 to begin the recruiting process and speak directly to a recruiter during our hours of operation - Monday through Friday 11:00AM - 7:00PM EST or submit your resume by utilizing the “Apply Now/Submit Resume” button. If calling outside these hours, please call 972-455-8039.Every day, Kelly Healthcare Resources (KHR) specializes in providing highly skilled nursing and allied health professionals within hospitals and other health care facilities, as well as positions in sectors such as insurance, pharmaceutical, health management and education.
Related Search Terms: Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Practical Nurse, Vocational Nurse, Pediatric Nursing, Pediatric Nurse, Pediatric LVN, Healthcare Jobs, Medical Jobs
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.