Write articles for internal communications tools and media. Edit internal communications as required and support the execution of existing writing processes.
- Write, edit and proof internal communications and articles including IGE, newsletters, and organizational announcements
- Support the editorial process for articles
- Facilitate by-lined article
- Manage and execute internal communications editorial calendars within specified guidelines.
- Research and preparation of resource material for newsletter and other PL articles
- Coordinate article selection, submit articles and coordinate approval process
- Web/Digital Media/Online Tools
Coordinate upkeep of all Power & Water online web content. Serve as liaison for all technical and digital mediums.
- Timely updates of IGE web site & other GE proprietary digital assets
- Develop subject matter expertise in GE proprietary digital assets
- Coordinate and execute microsite program
- Coordinate with Creative Services
- Coordinate and manage ECS project for internal functions as needed
- Serve as video liaison as needed
- Site Communications
Responsible for overall site communications.
- Manage online Schenectady Campus News content
- Write, edit, publish weekly email newsletter
- Write, edit, publish bi-monthly printed campus newsletter
- Manage screensaver content
- Execute communication plans for site-wide initiatives and special events
- Coordinate site promotional materials such as posters, flyers, banners, fact sheets and presentations
- Internal Communication Support
Overall coordination of communications projects in support of Power & Water goals
- Maintain accurate and current account of all projects
- Facilitate, coordinate and develop subject matter expertise in current internal communication tools as needed, such as Web Chats, Web Ex?s, virtual meetings, video communication tools
- Develop and maintain process plans to ensure communication tools are effectively utilized
- Develop and maintain distribution lists to guarantee audience identification and structure for communication devices
- Invitation creation (including graphics) and distribution to appropriate audience
- Drive the process to meet deadlines for presentation submission
- Coordinate internal and external support groups such as tech teams.
- Manage legal review and publication of approved documents to internal audiences
- Handle additional assignments as directed
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or commensurate experience in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- 3 to 5 Years experience managing internal or external communications projects and events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- Proficiency with one or more photo editing packages
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Devon by sending a Word formatted resume to devon_bennett @ kellyservices.com (please do not copy and paste the email address, just retype in your emails). Devon?s desk phone is 916.773.2041 X212. Kelly Services does not sponsor prospective employees for employment.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.