Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a position as a Manufacturing Technician II at a Fortune 500 Healthcare Company!
- Hayward, CA location
- Contract position (5 months, possibly longer)
- Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Execute all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply. Expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable. Under the general direction of the lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, this position shall be responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area. Initiates minor revisions to existing documents. The incumbent can troubleshoot simple existing procedures.
- Supports all local manufacturing operations.
- Operate general production equipment (such as summit machines, Multivac change over, burst testing.)
- Complete relevant paperwork following GDP/GMP guidelines.
- Manually clean all portable equipment and small parts.
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
- Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as necessary.
- Perform daily cleaning of the production area to maintain in GMP fashion.
- Revise and review pertinent documentation as appropriate.
- Train new employees on procedures for which MT2 is qualified as trainer.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Requires AA degree with 0-2 years experience or high school diploma with 2-4 years related manufacturing experience.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and understanding of cGMP regulations.
- Incumbent must be proficient in a variety of mathematical disciplines and be able to work with both the metric and USA standards of measurement.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical production equipment.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- This position requires shift, weekend and holiday work. Overtime may be required at times.
- The incumbent must work in a clean room environment wearing special garments. Additionally, personal protective equipment must be worn due to safety requirements.
- Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures.
- Light work, frequent lifting up to 50 lbs; frequent standing/walking.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Courtney Keller at 815-403-2521), however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.