Kelly Law Registry is currently seeking a full-time nurse paralegal available to work with a downtown Cleveland defense firm. Flexible work arrangements considered. Expected daily duties:
• Compile and/or prepare medical records and pathology to send to experts for review
• Communicate with experts when questions arise
• Send requests for pathology materials and radiology films to opposing counsel
• Prepare a detailed inventory of pathology materials and radiology films received
• Document Chain of Custody (e.g., dates received, dates sent, dates returned)
• Generate record requests with the assistance of a third party records company. Download and provide Authorizations, Letters of Administration and Death Certificates
• Receive notifications of records; download and save documents; print documents for review.
• Review expert reports
• Analysis of records and reports as required
If you meet the above requirements/qualifications, please click the Apply Now button to submit your resume to be considered for this position, as well as added to our national database. We look forward to talking with candidates who have the requisite skills and experience level.
Our law specialty places professionals with Fortune 500 corporations and major law firms around the globe. Drawing from its database of thousands of legal professionals, Kelly offers a variety of positions, ranging from litigation attorneys and senior counsel to legal administrators and paralegals.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/law
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.