St. Charles, MO
Kelly Services, Inc. has a client who is in need of Assembler/ Inspector in the Weldon Spring/ St. Charles Area. This is an exciting opportunity with our client who is a Global Sportswear Company. This client is a large manufacturer of athletic apparel. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this stable and growing organization.
Please review the requirements if interested please submit resume or call 636-442-4082 today!
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Operating a machine that inflates molds or cuts airbags to certain specifications.
- Visually inspecting the plastics to detect imperfection i.e. checking for size, shape, texture.
- After inspection verifying quantity and packaging for shipment.
- At least 6 months of experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Has High school Diploma or GED
- Shift A- Monday through Thursday 5:12AM to 5:12PM $10.75/ hour
- Shift B- Monday through Thursday 5:12PM to 5:12AM $11.25/ hour
- Shift C- Friday, Saturday, Sunday ONLY 5:12AM to 5:12PM $11.05/ hour
- Shift D- Friday Saturday Sunday ONLY 5:12PM to 5:12AM $11.55/ hour
As a Kelly Services employee, you will also receive great perks, including:
- Long term contract
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Paid Holidays
- Potential to earn year-end bonus
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
· Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
· Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
· Service bonus plan
· Holiday pay plan
· Weekly electronic pay options
· Free online training campus available
· Exclusive online employee community
· Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
· Corporate discounts
· Transportation spending accounts
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.