St. Charles, MO
Kelly Services, Inc. has a client who is in need of Assembler/ Inspector in the Weldon Spring/ St. Charles Area. This is an exciting opportunity with our client who is a Global Sportswear Company. This client is a large manufacturer of athletic apparel. This is a great opportunity to be a part of this stable and growing organization.
Please review the requirements if interested please submit resume or call 636-442-4082 today!
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Operating a machine that inflates molds or cuts airbags to certain specifications.
- Visually inspecting the plastics to detect imperfection i.e. checking for size, shape, texture.
- After inspection verifying quantity and packaging for shipment.
- At least 6 months of experience working in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Has High school Diploma or GED
- Shift A- Monday through Thursday 5:12AM to 5:12PM $10.75/ hour
- Shift B- Monday through Thursday 5:12PM to 5:12AM $11.25/ hour
- Shift C- Friday, Saturday, Sunday ONLY 5:12AM to 5:12PM $11.05/ hour
- Shift D- Friday Saturday Sunday ONLY 5:12PM to 5:12AM $11.55/ hour
As a Kelly Services employee, you will also receive great perks, including:
- Long term contract
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Paid Holidays
- Potential to earn year-end bonus
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
· Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
· Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
· Service bonus plan
· Holiday pay plan
· Weekly electronic pay options
· Free online training campus available
· Exclusive online employee community
· Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
· Corporate discounts
· Transportation spending accounts
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.