Job DescriptionKELLY SERVICES IS LOOKING FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT FOR A LARGE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN EAST BRUNSWICK NJ!!!
- Balances/reconciles accounts
- Produces financial and statistical reports/statements from subsidiary ledgers (payables and receivables)
- Verifies the accuracy of information (vouchers, purchase orders, invoices or payments)
- May process money (sort, count and wrap)
- Performs various clerical duties (i.e. make copies, file documents)
- Possesses familiarity/knowledge of accounting terminology and concepts, knowledge of manual and/or automated accounting systems, manual or automated filing systems, and skills using mainframe, spreadsheet, database or other software
- Note: Duties DO NOT include: auditing accounts to identify or correct past errors or omissions; and preparing final financial statements for any audit functions, such as reporting year-end totals to the IRS, unemployment compensation and withholding, etc.
- Data entry, familiar with the understanding of general accounting principles (debits, credits, etc)
- Detail oriented to perform accurate input of data and someone who pays close attention to deadline input requirements.
PAY RATE: $16.50 per hour (DOE)
Required: High School/GED
Preferred: Bachelor-s Degree in Accounting (or related field)
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.