KELLY SERVICES IS LOOKING FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT FOR A LARGE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN EAST BRUNSWICK NJ!!!
- Balances/reconciles accounts
- Produces financial and statistical reports/statements from subsidiary ledgers (payables and receivables)
- Verifies the accuracy of information (vouchers, purchase orders, invoices or payments)
- May process money (sort, count and wrap)
- Performs various clerical duties (i.e. make copies, file documents)
- Possesses familiarity/knowledge of accounting terminology and concepts, knowledge of manual and/or automated accounting systems, manual or automated filing systems, and skills using mainframe, spreadsheet, database or other software
- Note: Duties DO NOT include: auditing accounts to identify or correct past errors or omissions; and preparing final financial statements for any audit functions, such as reporting year-end totals to the IRS, unemployment compensation and withholding, etc.
- Data entry, familiar with the understanding of general accounting principles (debits, credits, etc)
- Detail oriented to perform accurate input of data and someone who pays close attention to deadline input requirements.
PAY RATE: $16.50 per hour (DOE)
Required: High School/GED
Preferred: Bachelor-s Degree in Accounting (or related field)
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.